Accountants for manufacturing
Specialist accounting for the manufacturing sector
The manufacturing sector is a detailed and challenging area for any business owner, especially when it comes to decision making.
We’ll work closely with you to understand what you need from your accounting and offer insight and guidance wherever we can. We’ll help you make decisions that can minimise the risks of various stock costing systems, and advise on employment issues – including health and safety and pension requirements.
We won’t limit our advice to just a corporate view – we’ll open up the discussion on research and development too, helping you understand where you might apply for R&D credits as part of your ongoing research. We can also help with remuneration extraction, succession planning and exit strategy.
How we can help:
- R&D tax relief
- M&A strategic advice
- Succession planning and keeping talent
- Management of supply chain risks
- Working capital management, business improvement and financial modelling
- Stock control management
- VAT and duty
- Audit and assurance
- Classic accounting services
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- Tax planning and compliance
- Banking reviews